Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/freshinsightnlp.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-image/seo-friendly-images.class.php on line 845
ABOUT USThe Team
Tam is a qualified NLP Trainer and ex NHS Middle Manager with extensive insight and experience in team dynamics, mindset, organisations and leadership.
She has a specialist interest in neuroscience, behavioural and cognitive science and the psychology of motivation, and this naturally translates into her work and trainings as well as being the driving force behind identifying challenges and identifying ‘what works’. She constantly updates this knowledge of applying neuroscience to the ‘real world’, bring the cutting edge of research to you. She is also the founder of her own successful business and has spent years learning the shortcuts to ‘what works’.
She has studied with some of the best trainers in the field; such names include the co-founders John Grinder and Richard Bandler, Robert Dilts, Judith De Lozier, Suzi Smith as well as world-renowned Hypnotherapists Paul McKenna and Dr Keith Hearne. She was additionally selected to assist John Grinder in his international training program.
She owns her own successful coaching business in London as well as training, consulting and facilitating workshops within corporations and organisations. She has a passion for developing others practice and skills and facilitates groups alongside continuing to enhance her own expertise with on-going training. She is fully insured and accredited with professional bodies and abides by their code of ethics.
Prior to re-discovering her purpose in Coaching and NLP, Tam has 18 years’ experience in Nursing, Training and Management Leadership working as a Nurse Practitioner and then Nurse Manager and Matron of a busy London Emergency Department and Urgent Care Centre. It is this experience that she believes gives her the ‘insider knowledge’ of people.
Tam has a collaborative, personal, relaxed and flexible approach. She wants to work with you to bring out the best in others as well as help you find the solutions and improvements that work, short and long term, leaving you self sufficient for you and your team to gain the recognition and benefits.
Her training and workshops
Understanding that people learn and develop the best when they enjoy themselves, her training style is informal, interactive, energetic and fun and whilst delivering comprehensive knowledge ensuring it’s application beyond the training room.
Her training will challenge current modes of thinking and deliver skills, impactful tools and strategies that you and your employees will still be using and talking about in the future.
Tam also understands the importance of offering long-term value in her training and workshops. By providing custom solutions for your business she saves you considerable time and money as she carefully crafts each training to be totally relevant for your business needs.
- NLP Trainer (AIP-Association for Integrative Psychology)
- NLP Master Practitioner Bridge Qualification incorporating latest NLP Developments (NLP University, Robert Dilts, Judith DeLozier and Suzi Smith)
- NLP Master Practitioner (Toby and Kate McCartney NLP Training)
- Certificate in Applied Neuroscience (International Teaching Seminars with Professor Patricia Riddell)
- Havening Techniques® Certified Practitioner (Dr’s Ronald and Steven Ruden)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy (European College of Hypnotherapy, Dr. Keith Hearne)
- NLP New Code Practitioner (Dr. John Grinder)
- Secrets to Hypnosis (Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna)
- NLP Practitioner (Toby and Kate McCartney NLP Training)
- Introduction to Clean Language (Toby and Kate McCartney NLP Training)
- Time based Techniques (Toby and Kate McCartney NLP Training)
- ITOL Intr. Certificate in Coaching (Institute of Training and Occupational Learning)
- Certificate in Personal Coaching (Coaching Academy)
- Leading an Empowered Organisation Programme
- BSc Nursing (University of Hertfordshire)
- Registered General Nurse (NMC)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma – current (IANLPC)